Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Quick Share Today

I'm back today with a quick share from recent projects that I made for Scrapbook Nerd.
I was working with the Jillibean Cool as a Cucumber collection. I have to say that I love the Jillibean collections - especially the die cut packs!

This layout  celebrates Cameron as we moved him into residence for College. It was such a big step for all of us - one that I'm still trying to adjust to.

You would think it would have been easier for me, since he was the third one that we sent off, but it was the opposite. He has been my sidekick in everything that we've done over the last four years - well, really, all his life. I really miss seeing his smiling face and hearing his laughter everyday.

OK. I'd better stop before I start to tear up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.