It's been a pretty busy week for me:
- Shuffling Cameron back and forth to College - three separate times!
- shopping for a new refridgerator
- spending 3 hours, altogether, at Future Shop trying to get Matt's iPhone
- Lunch Bunch
- Rick's Christmas party
- a meeting with the staff at Rick's residence
- we got great, long-awaited news from my sister. She will be moving
- half of the halls are decked
- of course, Scrapbook Nerd business
- tomorrow is Cyber Monday - Scrapbook Nerd is having a big sale so that means packing lots of orders and shipping them out
- more shuttling of the Cameron
- John is travelling with work this week so I'm going to have a Cyber Monday crop here which will continue on with Lunch Bunch on Tuesday
- The Mississauga Santa Claus parade is today - John and the boys are in it, but I think I will stay home. I have lots to do here to get ready for tomorrow
- finish decking the halls
- hair appointment this week - the skunk is back!
- get a start on my Christmas shopping
- new fridge arrives on Wednesday.
Before I go, I'm sharing another recent layout. It's another one using the Jillibean Cool as a Cucumber collection. This one comes with a tutorial on how I did the chevron stitched border. You can find the tutorial HERE.