- school is almost over - well in two more weeks. Right now Cameron is in the last push for classes, summatives, and assignments - and then it's exams. It's been a heavy semester for him so we'll both be glad when it's over
- he's also looking for a co-op placement for the summer - as part of his SHSM programme that he's in. He will have to work all of July. He's actually looking forward to it and I know he'll do well because he loves :doing."
- tomorrow is the big crop in Guelph - it's a fund raiser crop for the Children's Wish Foundation and Scrapbook Nerd is the onsite vendor for it. It's going to be a fun day.
- we are trying to figure out what to do for our summer vacation. So many options - but everything is just too expensive.
- Two of the boys have been complaining of issues with their backs so they had an assessment with the Chiropractor. I has suspected that it would be Cameron would have some issues going on, which, as it turns out, he does have some, but it's Matthew that has some major stuff going on. It was a big surprise, and a bit of a shock, but hopefully we will see some improvement with regular adjustments.
- I love car conversations! I don't know what it is, but travelling in the car with my guys always produces some very deep, thought-provoking conversations. Last night was one of those conversations - it started as one topic and ended up with a philosophical debate on murder and morals. When we got home, it was late, but I went into the kitchen and within minutes Spencer joined me for a cup of tea and more conversation - the topic was different, but it was cool that he felt like he didn't want the conversation to end either. I love times like that!
Hope you all have a good weekend!