Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Sharing ...

I haven't done any scrapping since June. It's not unusual for me to have a dry spell during the summertime. There's just too much going on. I'm hoping to change that this week. I'm going back up to the trailer - alone! Cameron is away camping with my sister, Spencer just finished exams and wants to chill at home, Matt and John have work. And ... it's supposed to rain over the next couple of days so I'll be forced to stay inside and play. If all goes as planned, I'll spread all my scrapping stuff out, and leave it out, turn on season three (and maybe four) of Mad Men, and scrap guilt-free. Wish me luck!

The last few weeks of the Use Your Stuff challenges I've dug into my files, and posted layouts that are older, and have been posted before.

This one is for this week's challenge - to make something masculine.

This one was for the challenge to use zigzags.


And this one was for the challenge to use kraft paper.


If you want to get in on the challenges, hop over to the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and get in on the fun.

1 comment:

  1. I always love your layouts Barb. We have very similar styles. I really like the two pager and the facebook layout. I hope you enjoyed the time at the trailer.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.