Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, April 02, 2012

This week on Use Your Stuff...

Joy challenged us to us Polaroid frames.
As soon as I saw what the challenge was I knew exactly what photos I wanted to use. These pictures make me smile. I was trying to take some photos of him in the airport in Rochester last month, but he was not too happy with me.


I'm very happy with how this layout turned out! I think I'll be using polaroid frames more often.

Why not give it a try? Jump on over to the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and join the challenge. Don't forget to link your finished project up to the challenge post.

See you there.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! I really like how 2 of the frames are filled with decorative elements, and I love the embellishments you chose to use. You rocked this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.