Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, April 06, 2012

A little bit of bliss in my week


Here are my little bits of bliss for this past week:

-enjoying lunch and catching up with a friend whom I don't get to see often enough these days
-having ducks visit me in my backyard this week. Suki is loving that too
-going to see the Hunger Games with Cameron. I wasn't really interested in seeing it but he really wanted to go. I'm glad I did.
-starting our planning for our 25th anniversary trip this fall. The planning is half the fun
-spending a lot of time organizing - a long overdue project and it feels so good to make some headway
-skype


What are your bits of bliss this week? I'd love to hear about them. Liv Lane hosts a bliss list every week. hop on over there and check it out. Liv Lane
 

5 comments:

  1. Watching all the plants wake up and start to go into bud has been my bliss this week. I love my garden and my friend came round to cut back all the overgrown plants this week. It was great to see her. Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunger games! I want to see that movie too! Ducks can always make someone smile, over here it's the same. :)
    Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 25 years. Not many make it these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting ducks - how wonderful. You have had so many little moments of bliss this past - wonderful! Congrats on the 25 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've such great things about the Hunger Games movie. Love that you have ducks.... Happy early anniversary--25 years is wonderful! Hope this week is just as blissful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.