Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, February 27, 2012

This week on Use Your Stuff

This week on Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog we have a sketch challenge. I'm not going to share the sketch here - if you want to see that you have to go to Use Your Stuff to see it. While you're there, why not become a follower and participate in the challenge?

Here's my completed project for this challenge:


Hope to see you over there.

1 comment:

  1. Cool layout Barb! I love the design, I off to check out the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.