Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today

outside: winter has given us just a little sneak peek. It's been a little cold, and last night we had some freezing rain.
thankful:  my back seems to be getting better each day. Finally!
eating: on the fly a lot this week. I hope this isn't going to be a habbit for December.
wearing: you guessed it - yoga pants, a t shirt, a hoodie, and barefeet at the moment.
feeling: like I'm finally making headway on the basement painting. Two rooms down and one to go.
creating: pages for my December Daily. More on that later.
enjoying: a few minutes of peace, quiet and relaxation right now.
going: here, there and everywhere today. Chiropractor, Speech Therapy, Aeropostal (big sale today), haircut, and band practise tonight.
wanting: to spend an evening with my guys - just the five of us, no where to have to rush off to. Is that too much to ask?
needing: a haircut - desperately
wondering: when John is going to start on the bathroom tile - certainly not in the next few days
 anticipating: a very busy rest of the week - band practice, 2 nights of band recording, the start of Christmas kettles, and a couple of concerts
sharing: Hahahaha! Check out the look on Santa's face! This picture is from 1962.

3 comments:

  1. That is an excellent photo. Who's screaming at Santa?
    I think I have some pictures like that too.
    Good luck at your band recordings Barb. Remember to take some time for tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your evening with your boys soon. Games night? Movie night? That does sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo always makes me laugh - you screaming and me the rag-a-muffin!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.