Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

This week on Use Your Stuff

This week we were challenged to get out some summer photos and use our stuff to create a project.

Here's my layout:

Do you have your summer photos still sitting around? Why not pull them out and dig into your stash and use your stuff. Hop on over to Use Your Stuff and share your finished project and see what others have done with this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Barb!

    I've been a forever lurker and it's high time I commented. I love this layout and think it's a great sketch, and the PP matches everything perfect! (like always with you) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hreat 2 pages love the splash accents

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.