- My painting is almost done. I'm on the last of the three rooms. Today I'm doing the second coat and then I just need to do the trim. I've also been taking the time to patch the dings in the walls around the house and doing touch ups. Do you know how many dings three teenage boys can put in walls?
- Funny thing is when I was patching in the hallway upstairs I found a vertical crack. In that hallway (which is quite large) we have a computer area with the family computer, and the upright piano. I became very concerned thinking that maybe the floor wasn't strong enough for the piano and causing some structural issues. Beside the crack was a vertical buckle. When John came home later that night we were both checking it out and examining the ceiling underneath. Finally, after many minutes, Cameron said "OK, I need to confess. Spencer and I were wrestling and he threw me into the wall." I don't know how long ago it was, but he was afraid to tell us. Well, he picked the right time because we weren't mad, just relieved that it's not a structural issue.
- Our band is in the middle of recording right now. Last night we were recording for a few hours and tonight we're back at it again. The rest of the recording will be done later.
- This is where we'll be on Sunday ... two concerts. Lots of playing for us. I still have a couple of tickets for the evening concert if anyone wants them.
- I was pinned on Pinterest! How cool is that??? Check it out here: Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest? It's so addicting.
Now, back to painting - lucky me!