Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, October 02, 2011

October Sneak Peek

I have to say that the Scrapping Bug has really given us great kits and this one was no different. I had a variety of paper to play with from Simple Stories Happy Day line, We R Memory Keepers, Pebbles in my Pocket. I also got some chipboard shapes, Zing embossing powders and some rub ons. Fun!!

Here's my sneak peek for this month.






1 comment:

  1. I spy embossing on this layout. Really cool!
    The hour glasses and title treatment are my fav. parts, another fab. layout missy.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.