Thirteen of our Favourite Meals
1. Satay Chicken Noodles. I think this would probably top everyone's list here. Whenever I make it I make a lot so we have enough for leftovers. Unfortunately the leftovers don't usually last until the next day because they're eaten.
2. Pork Tenderloin - I have a very yummy recipe that has a nice marinade that I thicken into a sauce for serving.
3. Chicken Cordon Bleu - Very fiddlely, but worth the effort.
4. Chicken Divan.
5. Chicken Broccoli Braid - a Pampered Chef recipe. Yum. We had it for supper last night and I have some leftovers for my lunch today. Can't wait.
6. Tacos. Not my favourite, but everyone else loves them so they're on the list.
7. Chicken Enchiladas
8. Chicken Fried Rice - another meal that I make a tonne of for the leftovers
10. Roast Beef - John's favourite
11. Teriyake Chicken Burgers on the BBQ
12. Steak - in mom's special marinade
13. Maple Pork
All that being said, my boys will eat just about anything that I put in front of them and they always make me feel like I'm a gourmet cook (which I so am not!)
To play along with Thursday Thirteen, or to see others who do, go here: http://thursday-13.com/