Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Back to School Report Card

Matt:
Attitude - A
Getting ready on time - D (because he fell back asleep on his bed instead of getting in the shower)
Being Prepared - A - (I think he was getting a little annoyed with me checking that he had everything - but he proved to me that maybe I don't need to do that anymore.)
School Day - A - he made it to all his classes, made it to the book store, and made it home without missing a bus.
Looking ahead - A+ - It looks like he's going to enjoy the programme and do well. I think he's going to enjoy his new environment and love being "grown-up"

Spencer:
Attitude - B - he was rather grumpy
Getting ready on time - A - he made it to school in lots of time
Being Prepared - A+ - he was very organized for the day
School Day - A+ - he's quite happy with his classes and teachers. He has friends in all his classes.
Looking Ahead - A+ - He's going to really enjoy his year as a Senior in High School. He does well with the academics, has lots of friends, and is focussed. Great things ahead.

Cameron:
Attitude - C- -if it wasn't for the fact that every five minutes he was counting down on the clock until his "loss of freedom" he might have scored higher.
Getting Ready on time - A+ - this is huge for this very disorganized young man! He was wanting to leave ten minutes early.
Being Prepared - A+ - this, too is huge. He needed very little help from me to make sure that all his supplies were in order and where they needed to be.
School Day - A+ - he loves his teachers, has a couple of friends in his class and is already talking about music (that's my boy!)
Looking Ahead - A+ - I got a call from the SERT and his lap top should be in next week. We (Cameron and I) start our training sessions next week for the software.

Mom:
Attitude - B - I was a little anxious about how they were doing
Getting ready on time - A+ -I'm giving myself high marks for this one because I got a lot done before even starting the school runs.
Being Prepared - F - can you ever be prepared to send your first born off to college?
School Day - A++ - I went to visit some friends at lunch, I got a lot of errands done, and I got a lot done around the house.
Looking ahead - A+ - It's going to be a great school year for all of us.

5 comments:

  1. so glad to hear that matt's enjoying college!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Overall, pretty good reports for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post!! Congrats on the overall greatness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice format....by the way, you will not be prepared for your youngest starting college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it sounds like your back-to-school transition went VERY well overall. I'm so glad for you and the boys!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.