Monday, September 07, 2009
5 End of Summer Thoughts:
1. Life in our household is changing for us as we send Matt off to college tomorrow. He seems to be OK with it all. I'm sure the next few weeks will be a huge learning experience for both of us.
2. Between music camp, vacation, and spending time at the trailer, I feel like I've hardly spent any time at home this summer. My house is really suffering because of it. It's a total mess and once the boys are off tomorrow I need to get my butt in gear and get it cleaned up again.
3. I don't think I went swimming once this whole summer. The weather really wasn't hot and I need to have really hot weather to get into the water. OK, I did go once when the twins came to the trailer. I got in with them. How could I resist that!
4. I enjoyed catching up with a lot of friends over the summer months ... many that I only get to see during the summer up at camp. I want to try and do a better job of keeping in contact through the winter months.
5. I need to spend the next couple of weeks getting ready for the annual scrapping vacation that I take each Fall with my scrapping friends. This year - Maine!
To participate in this Meme or to read others who do, go here: http://beccagirlblogspot.blogspot.com/