Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, September 07, 2009



5 End of Summer Thoughts:

1. Life in our household is changing for us as we send Matt off to college tomorrow. He seems to be OK with it all. I'm sure the next few weeks will be a huge learning experience for both of us.

2. Between music camp, vacation, and spending time at the trailer, I feel like I've hardly spent any time at home this summer. My house is really suffering because of it. It's a total mess and once the boys are off tomorrow I need to get my butt in gear and get it cleaned up again.

3. I don't think I went swimming once this whole summer. The weather really wasn't hot and I need to have really hot weather to get into the water. OK, I did go once when the twins came to the trailer. I got in with them. How could I resist that!

4. I enjoyed catching up with a lot of friends over the summer months ... many that I only get to see during the summer up at camp. I want to try and do a better job of keeping in contact through the winter months.

5. I need to spend the next couple of weeks getting ready for the annual scrapping vacation that I take each Fall with my scrapping friends. This year - Maine!

To participate in this Meme or to read others who do, go here: http://beccagirlblogspot.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. I did not get to the pool once this summer, and it is less than 100 meters from our doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer sounds like it was the best, Barbara! Matt going off to college is so exciting. I hope he has a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. many of us did not have enough time spent at the pool...we all must have been too busy...or cool weather????
    you have all winter to clean...enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you'll love Maine in the fall. Dave and I went swimming in the ocean today. It was the first time in the water for both of us. That's pathetic. But, as you said, it wasn't a very hot summer, so it didn't seem too vital to survival or anything.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.