On Monday I started to upack all my scrapping stuff from the retreat and decided that I needed to reorganize my room first. So, I started pulling everything out from everywhere and started reorganizing it all. About halfway through, when I was knee deep in junk, I wondered what possessed me to do that. Anyway, it took me two days, but I got it all done. I even decided halfway through that I was going to make my own (ahem, cheaper) version of the clip-it-up.
I bought some cafe curtain rods and attached them to the back of the door just using those adhesive hooks.
Voila! Easy Peasy and inexpensive. Gotta love that!
The rest of the room pretty much stayed the same but just organized a little better.
Now I'm ready to scrapbook! (except I don't want to mess it up again! Sheesh!)