Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, April 27, 2009


FOR TODAY (April 27th)...

Outside my window... the birds are singing, the sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, the trees are budding ... this makes me very happy.

I am thinking... that I am truly blessed.

I am thankful that ... we didn't lose anymore roof shingles in the big storm we had the other day. We lost two in a previous wind storm and still need to get someone in to fix it and check out the rest of the roof.
From the scrapbook room... there's a mess all over the floor as I'm in the mood to spring clean. I decided this morning to go through everything and purge and reorganize.

From the kitchen... tonight I'm going to make Chicken Divan. I used to make this all the time and then forgot all about the recipe. I started making it again and everyone loves it so it's back into the meal rotation.

I am wearing... yes, Yoga pants again. ...but I actually got onto the treadmill this morning so at least I have a good reason for being in them (that, and they are just comfortable to wear.)

I am creating... well, I created 19 layouts this weekend. Yes, my mojo has been found. Apparently I left it at the last scrapbooking retreat back in November. Who knew?

I am going... to the grocery store ... again!

I am reading... A Boy Called It by David Pelzer.

I am hoping... that Matt makes his college decision tonight because he needs to accept one of the offers by May 1st.

I am hearing... the birds singing and it sounds wonderful!

Around the house... you don't want to know! It's such a mess after mom not being around all weekend. Apparently there were a few experiments going on.

One of my favorite things... going to Jackson's Point. I love it there and I'm itching to open the trailer so we can enjoy it more.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Scrapbooking with the lunch bunch tomorrow, Band Share with Cameron on Wednesday, School tours with Cameron and the Halton Junior Jazz on Thursday, Spencer has a band concert on Sunday, scrapping with Cathy and the girls on Friday night, and more spring cleaning.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

2 comments:

  1. Summer is coming....we will pull the RV out of storage in the coming weeks. We hit 92 late this afternoon. The pollen is flying around and covering cars. They are starting to get the pool ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, you sound delightfully busy. You have something going on all the time (kinda like our family!).

    The Wii bowling page is so cute. :P

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.