I just found out that the Thursday Thirteen went down. Fortunately, there are many who couldn't let it go. You can find them HERE if you want to participate.
So, on to my list.
Thirteen Things I Say Everyday to My Boys
1. Ewww! Gross! (OK, I'll admit that I say this one more than once every day!)
2. Ummmm .... are you wearing that?
3. Have you done your homework?
4. Get up. Get up now. GET OUT OF BED!
5. you're going to be late for school.
6. You need a shower!
7. Who farted?? (usually followed by Ewwwww! Gross)
8. Get off the TV (or computer, or wii) you have things to do.
9. your room is a mess! Didn't your mother teach you to pick up after yourself?
10. Don't make me come up there!
11. You are your father's son!!!
12. You are how old??
13. Leave your brother alone!