Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, January 26, 2009


Outside my window...it is dark and cold. Apparently there's more snow on the way.

I am thinking... that I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I spent some time on the treadmill today and then did some strength training on the wii fit. My legs were pretty tired afterwards. I think I over did it.

I am thankful that ... Matt and Spencer are done with their exams. I'm thankful that the academics come easily for them and they both think they did well on them. Now they can sit back and enjoy a relazing week before the next semester begins next week.

From my scrapbook room... I am enjoying the Project 365. I am up to date with all my photos, but need to print last week's pictures and get the layout done. I can't afford to get behind on those layouts.

From the kitchen... I made chicken enchilladas tonight ... it's one of the boys' favorites. I was their favorite person tonight.

I am wearing... yoga pants and a sweat shirt. Hmmmm ... it would appear that I always wear yoga pants on a Monday, LOL!

I am creating... nothing at the moment.

I am going... to the doctor tomorrow. I need to have my thyroid medication renewed.

I am reading... the new Scrapbooks Etc. magaizine that I picked up yesterday. Let's hope I find some inspiration.

I am hoping... that we get our trip for March Break booked soon. We are both tired of looking and searching for places.

I am hearing... John call me to look at more vacation packages online. Arghhhh!

Around the house... is evidence of boys living here. I think I need to have a mom only spot in the house.

One of my favorite things... is my new ipod touch. I'm in love!

A few plans for the rest of the week: tomorrow I have a busy day with the doctor's app't, running Cameron to Burlington for a two-hour band practise, and then running to Toronto for a meeting at Church.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Barbara,
    My high schoolers were rejoicing about tests being over, too. Congrats to your boys.

    We have a touch of tummy flu here, so no cooking tonight. No Daybook today, either. I'll try to sneak one in tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're life at the moment sounds like mine. Running around with the boys.

    Congrats to the boys on their exams. That's always nice to hear as a mother.

    That layout is just stunning.

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the snow...we are getting some too along with some freezing rain. I am not concerned about driving in the snow if it was just me, but it is those who do not know how to handle it that concerns me. I am going home early to avoid the heavier traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:03 PM

    That layout is absolutely stunning. And the photos are just gorgeous. I love your scrapbooking style. Glad to read you're enjoying the Wii Fit. I'm enjoying mine too! The strength training really does seem to work. Keep it up, girlfriend. Great to see you today, however brief it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos of Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:33 AM

    I love these prompts... and your layout is marvellous.

    I read your post, and I thought it's such a busy job, being a mom to boys. You do it so well, Barbara. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.