Thirteen Random Things
1. I have a hard time coming up with interesting ideas for my TT lists.
2. I had great plans for yesterday. It was a snow day and I planned on staying in my PJs and scrapbooking all day. I didn't! I was very lazy and ended up just planting myself on the couch and thinking about doing stuff.
3. Today is exam review day. Matt and Spencer have to go in and see how well they did on their exams. I really hope there are no surprises.
4. I need to get to the police station and get a police check done. Here in Ontario, if you want to do volunteer work with children, you need to have a police check done. Mine has expired and I'm going on a field trip with Cameron's class so I need to get a new one.
5. I had a nice lunch with Michele yesterday. We had to get together to do some planning on our Scrapping Vacation for September.
6. I really don't get the whole twitter thing. I mean, I'm OK with Facebook as a means to keep up with friends and family, but why would I want to post what I am doing all the time for people to see? ...and better still, why would anyone really care that I'm going to the store to get some milk? Are we that self centered that we think that everyone would be interested knowing everything we do?
7. Hmmmmm ... it would be nice if the boys twittered ... then I could see what they are up to all day long, LOL!
8. I wonder when the last time was that Cameron fed the fish. It's still swimming around, so that's a good sign. Poor neglected fish!
9. John is away on business right now. Why is it that when he's away the house goes to pot? ... OK, I know the answer to that ... it's because I become lazy and don't do anything around here.
10. I think we've narrowed down our vacation desination. Now I need to call the travel agent and get it booked. It will be so nice to get out of the snow!
11. Matt is in the process of looking at college programmes. He's got some firm ideas of what he wants to apply too. I need to get him on the computer over the next couple of days to make some decisions so we can apply. We will all feel better when it's done.
12. Matt and Spencer are both studying for their G1 driver's license. We have graduated licensing here so this is the first step to becoming a full-fledged driver. I don't know if I'm excited or nervous. I think they will both be good drivers ... I hope they will both be good drivers.
13. Time for a cup of tea and then some scrapping time. I still need to get my last week's project 365 layout done (as well as the first week).
Have a good Thursday everyone. If you want to play along with the Thursday Thirteen, go here: http://thursday-13.com/