1. You're never lonely.
2. You have instant friends. You never need to worry that there's no one to play with. No matter where the family goes, the playmates go too.
3. There's always someone to blame for something you did.
4. There's always someone who will trade you your peas for their carrots
5. Life is never boring. There's always activity going on.
6. You learn at a young age how to get along with different people and personalities.
7. You learn how to help each other out and that you need each other, as parents have less time to spend with each child individually.
7. There's lots of support in times of need. (this is more true now then when we were kids.)
8. You know how to share.
9. You know that life isn't all about you.
10. You learn to appreciate your sisters' clothes because you know that in two years, they will be yours.
11. You know how to shower in five minutes.
12. Everynight feels like a slumber party.
13. Gowing up you loved watching the Brady Bunch and could totally relate (except the parents didn't look frazzled enough!)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants