1. Boys love their moms (and are very protective of their moms).
2. There are no princesses trying to dethrone the queen (I guess that will happen soon enough when they start dating seriously)
3. I can burp and fart all I want and they think that I'm cool.
4. When I let a smelly one go, I've always got someone else to blame.
5. Now that they're getting bigger, I can wear their clothes
6. They can't borrow my clothes (at least, I hope they don't want to!)
7. They aren't embarrassed to be seen with me in public ... even when I'm in sweats.
8. It's fun to cook for boys because they devour everything you put in front of them and tell you that it was delicious.
9. I save a bundle on clothes because jeans, t shirts, and running shoes are all they want to wear.
10. When the boys and dad want to have boy time, it means free time for me.
11. There's always someone to mow the grass or shovel the driveway
12. The bathroom and shower is almost always available.
13. If they get mad at me for something, they're over it in a few minutes and love me again.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants