Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Not much to post today.

...so, I'm just going to do the Friday's Feast.

Feast One Hundred & Ten
Appetizer
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.

t shirt, shorts, and a sweatshirt

Soup
Who was the last person you hugged?

John

Salad
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?

Right now my favorite fast food place is William's Coffee Pub. The boys love going there too and we order sandwhiches, ceasar salads, and chocolate milk shakes. OK, now I'm hungry.

Main Course
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?

I would say mid morning to early afternoon. If it doesn't get done then, it's not going to get done.

Dessert
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence. (Example: Sweet unusual spaniels are nice.)

Baseball and rugby bring all runners around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.