Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I've been tagged.

My scrapping buddy, Christyne tagged me on her blog. The topic is 10 things that you may not know about me. It will be hard to come up with things that my family doesn't know, but I think I can come up with thing that the rest of you may not already know. Leave me a comment and tell me how well I did.


10 Things You May Not Know About Me

1.Before dating my husband John, I dated his best friend. John called me as soon as the other relationship ended. He wasted no time. And yes, John and Kevin are still good friends.

2.My favorite colour right now is orange.

3. I'm an introvert. This doesn't mean that I don't like being around people. It means that it is very exhausting to be around people ... especially people that I don't know or large groups of people. I recharge by being alone. I love my alone time. I crave my alone time. When I'm with a group of people for a long period of time I end up withdrawing into myself to recharge. Sometimes others think I'm upset about something, but I'm just recharging.

4. When I was born my name was Margaret Ruth. My mom changed in after a couple of weeks as she said I didn't look like a Margaret Ruth. I want to know ... just what does a Margaret Ruth look like anyway?

5. I crave organization in my world. That doesn't mean that I'm a neat freak, just organized.

6. My dream trip would be to go on an African Safari. One day....

7. I almost drowned when I was 5. We were swimming at a pool with our Church and I jumped in the pool where it was too deep and was there for what felt like an eternity when someone finally pulled me out. I still love water, though.

8.I can touch my nose with my tongue.

9. My favorite TV show is Everybody Loves Raymond. I have to watch reruns from 10 to 11 each night and I get grumpy if I don't get to see it.

10.I had a crush on Michael J. Fox when I was young.


OK. Now I'm only tagging two people:
Cathy - because she never updates her blog
and my Dad, because it will make for an interesting read.
(btw Dad and Cathy, when you do your list you have to tag someone else!)

2 comments:

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.