Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

It's Back-to-school time! Last night I went out to Staples with the supply lists in hand from the school.
Here's what we had to buy:
3 rulers
packages of blue, black and red pens
packages of pencils (guess who has to sharpen them!)
3 pkgs of pencil crayons (I was smart and bought ones already sharpened!)
erasers
glue sticks
3 white out tape
pkgs of lined, blank, and graph paper
2 calculators (we were fortunately able to locate one from last year)
3 combination locks
2 scissors
highlighters
2 geometry sets
3 pencil cases
11 binders
8 duotangs
pks of page dividers
1 personal dictionary
2 backpacks

Grand total of $200 for 3 boys

I still need to buy 3 boxes of Klenex (yes, that's right, Klenex)
washable fine tipped black markers
Magic Markers (gotta first figure out what the heck these are!)
4 tennis balls (I beleive these are for the legs of the chairs so they don't scrape on the floor

And then there's new shoes and clothes that I haven't even thought about buying yet!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Barb! Magic Markers are like Sharpies...and YES! It IS the most wonderful time of the year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So much to buy, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was just wandering the blogosphere and here I am at your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

    This is one to watch.

    Cheers,

    orlando condo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.