Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

In light of Hurricane Katrina ...

If I had 15 minutes to evacuate my home before it was to be destroyed by a hurricane, what 10 things would I grab (not including people or pets):
1. all of my scrapbooks
2. all of my photos
3. all of my negatives
4. my camera
5. my computer
6. my toilettries (including my hairdryer and brush) ... does that count as more than one?
7. my Bible
8. my documents
9. water-colour painting we have of one of my boys
10. my wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.