Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm back from the trailer for a few days. I came home to some very sad news. One of the scrapbooking web sites that I frequent will be going shutting down as of September 1st. Creative Scrapbooks is closing their forums. I've only been a part of their board since February, but I felt a real kinship there and enjoyed sharing my hobby with the ladies there.



I still seem to be running around rather than sitting back and enjoying what little there is left of the summer. I spent the last week at the trailer with my friend Debbie. My oldest ds was away with my Mom and sister, and my middle ds was in camp (which is at the same place that our trailer is at.) So it was a nice relaxing week with just Deb, myself, and my youngest ds. The weather was perfect. We spent a lot of time relaxing on the beach. I had to come back one night for Cameron's baseball game and then this weekend for more baseball and soccer. Now, all the boys are home and bickering. You can tell that school starts soon.

My week this week will be spent getting the boys ready for school and then trying to enjoy the last few days of summer at the trailer ... that is if we don't suffer the remnants of Hurricane Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.