Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

What a gorgeous day we're having here in Ontario. The sun is out, it's about 25 degrees Celcius with no humidity. I have one boy home as he is in exams right now, but the other two are at school. I only had one thing on my calendar today. Spencer, my middle child, is in the Halton Junior Jazz Band and he's on school tours today. They started at his school so I went there this morning to hear them play. I have spent the rest of the day so far outside, watering the plants, and cleaning the pool. We don't have an inground pool, it is just one of those that you fill each year and take down each fall.



The boys love it. I don't go in often, but today it's so nice that I actually got in to clean it. Now, if only every summer day could be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.