Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The calm before the storm

This is the last day of school. Tomorrow, my normally peaceful mornings will be filled with sounds of boys grunting, groaning, and other bodily noises. There will be laughing, arguing, kitchen messes all day long, and the ever constant droan of the dreaded video game. How long will it be until the first one utters "I'm bored!" It will happen once. It always does. Then they will quickly remember that those words are followed by chores. If you're bored, there's lots of work to be done around here!

Until then, I will enjoy the quietness of this morning. I'm enjoying my daily internet routine. (tomorrow, if I get it, it will be rushed because there will be someone hanging over my shoulder asking me if I'm done yet!) My leisurely wander around the internet every morning consists of the following:

Cherished Scrapbooks where I chat on the boards and check the layouts
Non Verbal Learning Disorder Board My oldest son has Non Verbal Learning Disorder so I check the boards here
Scrap Jazz to check out the layouts
Scrap Village to check out the layouts
Creative Scrapbooks to check out the boards and layouts
Then I wander around checking out BLOGS

This time tomorrow, however, the computer will be hijacked by three little terrorists who will take it on a completely different journey that will no doubt involve sites that cater to the humour of boys and will just leave me rolling my eyes. My poor computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.