Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

It's time to dust this thing off!!

My poor blog.  It has been so neglected over the last three years.  It seems like I barely have time to do all the things that I love doing ... this blog being one of them.  I always have good intentions, but then I never seem to follow through.  I know, I know ... if you look back over the past few posts, you will see the same excuse every time.

I don't know why I don't take the time, truth be told.  I always loved doing it. So ... here I am again, making the same bold statement that this time it's going to be different and I'm going to make it a priority.  I really do want to make it a priority.

Now that my boys have all grown up and are young men now, I guess I don't have as much fun stuff to blog about.  That's OK.  My focus will have to change. I still would like to continue this blog as a catch-all ... a place to blog about trips, as well as my creative endeavors and family things.  I know my readership has died off, too, and that's also OK because in the end, this blog is a journal of my life of sorts.  I love to look back and see how things have changed.  In the end, the blog is mostly for me. 

In the next few posts I will update on life, and family, as well as share some of my scrapbook layouts.  I think spreading it out a little will help keep the posts shorter and make it easier to get back into the swing of things.

Last weekend we hosted an online crop at Scrapbook Nerd.  There were challenges and games, and some prizes.

One of our new DT members, Cathy, challenged us to create a project with a title that used symbols or letters in place of words.  This is what I came up with:


These pictures always make me laugh ... and I always find new ones just like them on my phone. Cameron loves to grab my phone when I leave it laying around, and leave me a little surprise next time I look at the camera roll! What better way to get back at him then sharing the photos online!

I used mostly Crate Paper Boys Rule for this layout and added a few things from my stash.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.