Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, December 06, 2014

I was doing so well ... until yesterday.  I remembered that I needed to post something here at suppertime.  But something happens to my brain when I sit on the couch.  There's something about the couch that sucks all my brain cells out of my head.

Then ... I was about to post something this morning, when a friend came over. We spent the day together. She's making an album for her son for Christmas. We had a great day together, scrapbooking, having tea, laughing, going to Second Cup for more tea, and then ending the day at the Gift of Christmas concert at the Living Arts Centre.

I'm tired, but it's a good tired. 

So, I will be back tomorrow ... and hopefully back on the blogging track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.