Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, December 07, 2014

A week in Review

Looking back:
  • John was travelling this week with business
  • Scrapbook Nerd had a big Cyber Monday sale
  • We also had a Cyber Monday crop which carried over to Tuesday with the Lunch Bunch ladies
  • We finally had a new fridge delivered ... unfortunately it was the wrong one.  We have now spent a couple of hours trying to rectify the situation since they don't have anymore of the fridges that we ordered
  • I started my Christmas shopping
  • I spent the day with a friend yesterday. She's putting together an album for her son for Christmas. Then we went out for tea and to a Christmas concert
Looking ahead:
  • More Christmas shopping this week. Hopefully I can get it all done.
  • Lunch Bunch on Tuesday
  • Spending Wednesday and Thursday with my mother and sister - shopping
  • Christmas open house at my brother's
  • John's family Christmas get-together on Saturday
It's that time of year! ... but I love it!

Check out these pillow boxes I made with a silhouette cut file and the Jillibean Holly Berry collection.  They will be perfect for gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.