So what did you do over the summer?
Mine was a mixture of being crazy busy and doing nothing:
- Canada Day and weekend at the trailer
- 16 Day road trip to Newfoundland (amazing - and more on that in a separate post)
- Time spent with my sister at her trailer
- playing groupie for Cameron's jazz band for different performances
- three or four weeks down time in August at my trailer (aka scrapping and hanging out with friends - and my sidekick Cameron)
- hosting the online summer camp at Scrapbook Nerd
- Scrapbook Nerd business
- getting one high school graduate ready for college and living away from home
Over the summer, Scrapbook Nerd hosted a summer camp. There were 18 challenges. Let me tell you, it was a great motivator and kept me going all summer long. It was a lot of fun.
Here's one of the layouts I completed. This is of Cameron and my two great-nephews playing badminton at the trailer this summer. I used the Crate Paper Boys' Rule collection. Have you checked it out? It's a great boy line!
My scraproom is in a mess now, after coming home, and unpacking. My goal this weekend is to get it organized again so I can keep the creative juices flowing. I'm so behind!