Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, September 08, 2014

Today...

outside: after a summer of neglect, we spent about 3 hours out in the backyard on Saturday - weeding and trimming - 4 of us! Whew! What a lot of work, but it was worth it. We have our outdoor space back. 
thankful: for great friends!
eating: after a summer of eating junk, it's time to get back to good eating habits - for all of us!
wearing: yoga pants and a T Shirt - my uniform :D
feeling: a little overwhelmed with all the work I need to do around the house.
creating: layout packets to take away on our annual girls' trip
enjoying: Netflix a little too much these days.
going: errands today - Cameron needs to go to the bank and do some shopping before I take him back to college.
wanting: to get my bedroom repainted and redecorated.  I need to get my act in gear!
thinking about:  God's Grace.
needing:  a few extra hours in my days.
reading: What's So Amazing About Grace by Philip Yancey
sharing: Another layout from the summer camp on Scrapbook Nerd

 
Now I'm off to get some work done around here!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.