Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Right now ...

outside: It is dark and dreary. There are lots of dark clouds in the sky - it looks very angry. It looks like we're in for a cool down - and we just may get so see some of the white stuff.
thankful: for the best girl friends in the world!
eating: things that are not very good for me. What happened to my will power?
wearing: yoga pants, my favourite sweatshirt, and barefeet
feeling: A little sore. Last night I was cleaning some things in the garage when I dropped a heavy table-top water feature right onto my foot. It put an end to my cleaning as I thought I broke my foot. Today, I'm able to bare weight again, but it's very bruised and swollen. If nothing else, it's a good excuse to keep my feet up all day.
creating: a couple of projects for the 12 Days of Christmas on Scrapbook Nerd
enjoying: Dragon's Den - I love this show!
going: hopefully not too far from home this week. I have a lot to do.
wanting: to get the outdoor Christmas lights up. I think I missed the boat on the milder weather this past weekend.
thinking about:  the busy weekend ahead
needing:  a pj day
wondering: when I could have a pj day
anticipating: a busy December - I don't think I'd have it any other way.
sharing: this picture because it just makes me smile. 

2 comments:

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.