Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Last Week on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog ....

Yes, that's right - last week! I'm a tad behind.

It was my turn to host the challenge and since I'm addicted to texture paste right now, the challenge was all about adding texture.

I used the Martha Stewart Texture Effects and a DCW Reversed Chicken Wire template to add the texture. I love the effect!!! Both of these, btw, can be found in the Scrapbook Nerd store.




This photo has been hanging around for a few years now. It was from a photography class I took at the local college. Cameron was  a lot younger then - back in the days when he was a willing model for my photos.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous LO! I love the texture effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout love the texture you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love this layout! The texture is great and the colors with the slight bit of mist is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spray on this one! And the groupings of stars are perfectly balanced! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! The photo is to cute! Love his face and your layout is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your page! Thanks for the inspiration for a boy page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to lift this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.