It was pretty busy for me:
- -John was travelling for work. He left Sunday (yes, on Mother's Day) and came back late Wednesday night
- Last weekend - as already posted - I was away at the Scrapbook Convention with 11 other of my scrappy friends
- On Mother's Day we went out for breakfast before Church - it was the only time we could all be together for the day. I loved every minute of it!
- Tuesday was spent with the girls, here, scrapping.
- dinner out on Tuesday with Janet and Joy - and Cameron. Milena stopped by for a few minutes
- a little bit of work stuff this week - not much - some orders to get out, and the newsletter
- some time spent trying to help Cameron get his paperwork together for his Specialist High Skills Major co-op that he has to do this summer
We're looking forward to a relaxing weekend mixed in with a little bit of work. It looks like the weather is going to be nice. Yay!