Two days in a row. I think I'm on a roll.
Can you believe it's Friday already? Why do I feel like I've missed a couple of days this week?
1. Our home away from home for a week. Oh how I wish we were still there! It was a fantastic cruise and a great itinerary.Too bad our ship wasn't the one that got stranded in St. Maarten.
2. One of our stops was in Barbados. For those who don't know, we spent 5 years living there ... in fact it was where Cameron was born. He was three when we moved back so he has very little memories. We rented a car for the day and tried to see as much as we could ... which ended up being not a lot.
One of the memories he has is of this hotel that we used to frequent as we had a membership. I made him sit in our usual spot.
I made sure to take Cameron to what I consider the most beautiful beach on the Island and he loved swimming in the powerful surf.
We also made a visit to Peter Pan Nursery School - his, and Spencer's, old nursery school - and to visit with his teachers - Margaret and Anna.
We didn't contact anyone else while we were there because we were so short on time and I wanted to make sure Cameron got around to see a few things.
3. The Lizzard Hunter - one of our guides claimed that Cameron would never catch one, but he did - in fact, he caught quite a few!
4. I finally got my hands on the new edition of the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine. Have you seen it? Did you see what was on page 107? It's the ad for our new online store - Scrapbook Nerd
Pretty cool, eh?
5. The funniest moment of my week this week was when I was going up to bed one night and found Cameron lounging on a chair in the livingroom playing on his computer. He had fashioned himself a mohawk hat out of tinfoil. That kid makes me laugh!!
I'm linking up to other Friday High Fivers on From My Grey Desk.
I'm off this afternoon to go with the teens from our Church on their youth retreat. I know it will be a fun-filled weekend - but with very little sleep.
What are you up to this weekend?