I'll have a hard time coming up with bliss moments that I had this week ... but at times like this I think it's even more important to celebrate the little moments that made my week special.
- spending an evening with friends - lots of laughter. I could never get enough of that.
- spending a lot of time in my creative space and actually completing some projects
- an unexpected lunch date with my honey when he decided to work from home on Wednesday
- finding out that Musicfest was held just down the road from a great scrapbook store and having a free hour and a half to go and shop after dropping Cameron off.
- watching our flight and cruise prices do nothing but go up since we booked. There's nothing like knowing that you got the best possible price
Liv hosts this blog hop every Friday. Check it out: Liv Lane.