Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today

outside: grey and chilly ... it looks like the typical winter day without snow on the ground.
thankful:  for dedicated teachers!
eating: too many bad things these days. I've had a hard time getting back on track since December. Tomorrow!
wearing: still in my pjs but not for long. It's time to get dressed and start my day
feeling:  very tired. Matt was up all night (he works nights) and was making himself something to eat around two in the morning and wasn't too quiet about it. I was finally able to get to sleep around three.
creating: a poster for the Band mission trip to Brazil. Why is it so hard to make things for other people?
enjoying: getting to know my boys on an adult level. They really are good people ... and deep thinkers ... although the silly little boys still pop out often (and I hope that never stops, but shhhhhh - don't tell them that.)
going: off to Lunch Bunch today. Every Tuesday - great friends, a day of laughter and creating (not just scrapbook pages, but lasting friendships)
wanting: to get Rick home this week for a sleepover. It's long overdue.
thinking about:   should I go back to work or not? What to do, what to do!
needing:  a couple of extra hours in my days right now. There's just not enough time to do it all.
wondering: how we'll work the cars out for the March Break so that both Matt and Spencer have access to one while we're gone.
anticipating: a fun March Break!
sharing: there's nothing like side-splitting laughter!

Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to share in this blog hop.

2 comments:

  1. Love these types of posts. Hope you have a great spring break - I am envious! What line of work would you like to get into if you go back to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts too. I was thinking I should start doing this meme. Not sure about linking it back up to the main site, but I know I'd LOVE to go back and read my answers over the months and years.

    It sounds like life is pretty good for you these days. I miss having time to blog and check other blogs, but it seems it's just been the way my life rolls these days.

    Anyway, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.