"The Little Bliss List is a chance for us to celebrate the little things that brought us hope and happiness this week. I do believe when we focus on the sweet stuff of life, the sweet stuff multiplies. And by sharing those small gifts in our lives, we help others notice the gifts in theirs. "
My moments of bliss this week:
- going on a date night with John.
- Waking up on Tuesday morning to a beautiful winter scene - the ground was white and the trees were all snow-covered. I'm glad I savoured the moment, because it melted away by the afternoon ...and they call this the Great White North!
- Reminiscing about our cruise last October when I had to do some photo editing
- standing in the middle of two different scrapbook stores, oooing and awwwing over all the product
- enjoying a nice cup of hot tea in front of the fireplace
What made you happy this week?