Want to do your part to spread joy? Want to connect with other like-minded positive peeps? Need a little lift at the end of each week? Then The Little Bliss List is for you! Launched in January 2012, The Little Bliss List appears every Friday on my Choosing Beauty blog.
Since my word of the year is bliss, every Friday I share a list of the bliss in my midst, reflecting on moments over the past week where I’ve caught myself in a sense of wonder, contentment, and true joy. It’s like a gratitude list, but rather than just being thankful for the things I have…I want to be thankful for the way I feel – even if it’s fleeting – and celebrate whatever brought me to that bliss.
If you want to check it out and, or, participate, you can find her HERE.
So, what's my Little Bliss List for this week?
- time spent with my little ball of fur, Suki. She's really wormed her way into my heart and has me wrapped around her little paw! I love just sitting and playing with her.
- spending time with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. We don't get to do that near enough!
- spending an afternoon with two wonderful friends yesterday
- taking the time to work on some scrapbook pages at home. I really miss having that time and motivation everyday. I want to get back into that.
- watching Cameron's passion and excitment as he tells me about what they accomplished in Robotics each day. Oh to be that passionate about something.
- listening to all three boys together - laughing and joking and just acting silly.