Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, December 16, 2011

December Daily - 10th, 11th, 12th

December 10
Today was a busy day for us as we drove to Guelph to spend the day with the Claytons for the family Christmas. It was a nice day of catching up with family members that we don't get to see often enough. Afterwards, we dropped the boys off at home and then went to Crystal's house for her Christmas party. There were five of the Lunch Bunch girls there along with their husbands. It was a great night with a great group of people.

 December 11th
Tonight was the annual Progressive Dinner for the teens. We loaded them up and hit 5 different houses for supper. They had a lot of fun, and I went home with a headache. What a great group of teens.

 December 12
Tonight was Carols in the Park. It was our second year participating in this. It's a community event that the band plays carols at, outside in the park. It was the perfect night for it. It was mild and there were a lot of people there. Afterwards we warmed up with hot chocolate and a chat at Second Cup with Larry and Leslie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with a page a day. I haven't pulled out my scrapbook stuff for four years :(. I really should do that. I have an entire high school career to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Barb. So are you cutting all of these cool embellishments with the Silhouette?
    Love the pages :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.