I answered these questions a couple of years ago on my blog, but since I don't have anything to blog about at the moment, I'm going to repeat. For all my family and friends who complain that they never have anything blog worthy to share, I'm issuing a challenge to answer these too.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
The very last thing was a cup of tea after dinner.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
At my Great-Aunt's 90th birthday celebration. It's still the same profile picture I've had up there for a couple of years. Maybe I need to switch it up.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I haven't tried in a while but the last time I tried it was pretty embarrassing.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
John. It was about something I shouldn't share here.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
It was about midnight before I went to sleep. It was band practice night and then I read for a bit.
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
I think I'd live back in the Caribbean, as long as I could spend time back in Canada every few months.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
I think so, but obviously it wasn't that memorable as I can't say for sure.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I have a few friends that live fairly close. I think the closest ones would be Deb, who is about 15 minutes, and Milena, who is about the same.
9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
I think they can be friendly and even enjoy spending time together, but definitely not friends with benifits ... without it becoming too complicated.
10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
Ewwww! My boys think it's funny to try and switch my glass of coke with either root beer or Dr. Pepper just to watch my face when I take a drink. Nasty!
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
Last April or May. It wasn't pretty.
12. Who took your profile picture?
either my dad or my sister.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Cathy and Joy at camp. We went down to the lake and walked out onto the frozen lake.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why?
Yes, I was at camp, enjoying some time with the girls.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes, and without too much difficulty, There isn't a lot on these days that I have to see.
16. Are you upset about anything now?
No. Life is good.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Absolutely!! ...and they are necessary.
18. Are you a bad influence?
hahahaha! I guess it would depend on who you ask.
19. Night out or night in?
Night in. I'm a homebody.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My laptop, my hairdryer and curling iron. (I just have to straighten my hair.)
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I think it would be my mother-in-law and that was over a year ago.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"Forget what I said before. The bus is going to skip Cambridge so leave at the normal time."
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
24. Do you hate anyone?
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
Not much. I don't have a whole lot in there.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
My Lip Gloss is Poppin' ... don't ask!
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
Someone telling me the house is on fire, otherwise they better not be knocking on my window at that time of the morning. LOL!
30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
No and I don't think that's going to happen ... fortunately!
31. Tell us your Saturday night.
Last Saturday night we were out for dinner with the inlaws.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I think way too much. I tend to analyse things to death ... and I care way too much what other people think.
33. Do you smile a lot?
Probably not often enough.
So, how would you answer these?