Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Sharing some layouts

Yes, January is here. For me that means more time for scrapping ... and after the crazy month of December, I'm always eager to get my creative juices flowing again.

To celebrate, I've gone into my files and decided to get back to sharing my layouts here again.

These pictures are from last summer. Cameron wasn't too happy with me snapping some pictures of him on the beach, but I managed to get some good ones anyway.

These pictures are a year old and I finally managed to get this one done this week.
These pictures are of Cameron and I trying to fly a kite on the beach in Myrtle Beach last March. We we're very successful.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts as always Barb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy seeing other peoples layouts. These are excellent, I love your linear style.
    Thanks for showing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous photos on your great LO's..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda (lind)8:38 PM

    Great multiphoto layouts Barb!
    I do like the title "The eyes have it" - fits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, I love the idea of snapping photos while trying on different glasses. I'll have to remember that next time I go to buy a new pair.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.