Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Loving This!

On my internet travels I came across this little gem.

It's a free (always love that!) printable list to record your favorite part of each day. There's one for each month. As suggested, I printed them off and put them on a binder ring. It will be so much fun to look back at the end of the year and read the highlights of each day for the last year.

Check it out. You can find it here. The Best of my Days


4 comments:

  1. good find Barb :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS! I love this and I hope I can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.