Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... is a beautiful Autumn day. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, the air is cool and it's windy. It won't be long before all the leaves are off the trees if this keeps up.
I am excited about ... going out with some old friends this weekend and catching up. We've been meaning to get together for a long time and we finally made plans.
I am thinking... that purging is good.
I am thankful for... PJ days.
From the kitchen... not much. It's band practise night which means we will be on the go and eating on the fly.
I am wearing... my PJs still ... and I love it.
I created this week ... a few layouts over the weekend.
I am reading... I started reading Eat Pray Love but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I just wasn't in the reading frame of mind.
I am hearing... People's Court on the TV.
I am wondering ... if I should get dressed now.
Around the house... I'm in the mood to do some redecorating. There are some renos that need to be done too, but I think they will have to wait for now.
I am going ... grocery shopping today and to band practise tonight.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: reorganizing, cleaning, out for dinner on the weekend, grand opening for Scrapbook Queens
A picture to share: Don't mess with us! (a photo from Sponge Wars at junior music camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.