Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love a good sense of humour.

Meet my brother Stephen.



Stephen has been blessed with a real man's chest. It would be the envy of any case man. It has also been the butt of many jokes in our family.

When Stephen was here this summer we were able to spend some time with them. The boys really enjoyed being able to hang out with uncle Stephen.

After they left Cameron came to me one day and said look mom I'm uncle Stephen.



It's a good thing Stephen can take a lot of good natured teasing.


-posted from my iPod touch.

2 comments:

  1. LOL !!! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! You can always count on Cameron!! What really impressed me though was that you posted that from your iPod Touch. I really need to know how you did that!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.