Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

One more week to go. Can he make it?

For the most part this semester has gone really well for Matt. He has managed his anxiety well, and has done a great job keeping up with all his course work, assignments, and tests. We've worked hard alongside him, helping him to stay organized, and helping (almost forcing at times) him to manage his time.

Now we're at the end of the semester. His classes end tomorrow and then he is into final exams. The past couple of weeks have been more of a struggle for him. He says his anxiety isn't too bad, and yet we see all the signs and symptoms. Lets just hope he can get through the next week.

This is too stressful on me, LOL!


I need a weekend off! No, really, I do. It's time for our annual Syracuse, New York weekend with the girls. There are 12 of us going and it's going to be a nice break for me. We've even added a day to it this year and are leaving today. At 4 p.m. (if all goes according to plan) we're out of here. Moms Gone Wild here we come.

I've been slowly making my way through my huge pile of unfinished layouts. Here's one that I recently finished:


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.