I found this over on Nathalie's blog. I love doing lists like this.
1. How old will you be in five years? 53. Mind boggling.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? John.
3. How tall are you? 5’6”
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? My 2 brothers and their families coming for vacation here and us all doing a big family vacation together.
5. What's the last movie you saw? Avatar with Cameron and his friend and his friend's parents.
6. Who was the last person you called? My friend, Janet, to ask where she was.
7. Who was the last person to call you? Matt, to tell me he was on the bus and on his way home.
8. What was the last text message you received? "I'm almost there" from Matt.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? The guy from Door Dudes about our new front door.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? call
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? watching the Joy Behar show while falling asleep.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Boxing Day. They left for Florida shortly after.
14. What color are your eyes? Blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 10 a.m. It was wonderful
16. What are you wearing right now? PJ's
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Mary, Did You Know
18. Where is your favorite place to be? At the trailer
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? at the dentist.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Africa
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? probably still here
22. Do you tan or burn? tan
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Fire
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? an email from my friend Joy
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 8, but some of them are from the trailer
26. How big is your bed? King
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? both
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? with
29. What color are your sheets? sage green
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 pillow
31. What is your favorite season? Fall
32. What do you like about fall? the colors, the smells, wearing sweaters
33. What do you like about winter? the peaceful silence after a big snowfall
34. What do you like about the summer? the sunshine and warmth
35. What do you like about spring? Not much actually. It's rainy, cold, and there's too much work.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 1
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? 5
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? barefeet
39. Are you a social person? Yes, even if I’m shy
40. What was the last thing you ate? a bowl of cheerios
41. What is your favorite restaurant? Anywhere I don't have to cook
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip, when I do eat icecream.
43. What is your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? I don't like soup
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Raspberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? no
47. Do you like coffee? No
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? not nearly enough
49. What do you drink in the morning? tea
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Right side, but only because John likes the left. I can sleep on either/
52. Do you know how to play poker? Nope
53. Do you like to cuddle? no
54. Have you ever been to Australia? Not yet but I’d love to
55. Do you have an addictive personality? I don't think so, but I can get obsessed about certain things
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? My scrapping buddy Heather, and John's niece
59. Do you want kids? Growing up I wanted a big family.
60. Do you speak any other languages? no.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? only from childbirth.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, a few of times, but only once because of me
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Ocean, but pool over lakes
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? I don't care.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Scrapbooking supplies
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Yes, a necklace that I never take off, a watch, and my rings
68. What is your favorite TV show? Dr. Phil
69. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
70. Who is the funniest person you know? Adriana
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, I never did
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? just a normal ring
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No.
74. What red object is closest to you right now? My tea cup
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Nope
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. I can't stand closet doors open
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? I have to choose?
78. Do you flirt a lot? I used to
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? BBQ sauce
80. What is your favorite food? is chocolate considered food?
81. Can you change the oil on a car? no
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? who, me??
83. Have you ever run out of gas? never
84. What is your usual bedtime? 10 p.m., but then I watch TV in bed until I fall asleep
85. What was the last book you read? The Vampire Diaries
86. Do you read the newspaper? not often
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Creating Keepsakes, and Scrapbooks, etc.
89. Do you watch soap operas? no
90. Do you dance in the car? no
91. What radio station did you last listen to? CHFI 98.1
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? a picture of my brother and I when we were babies
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? A grocery list
94. What is your favorite candle scent? I don't have a favourite
95. What is your favorite board game? Scrabble
97. When was the last time you attended church? 6 days ago
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Mr. Featherstone
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? Two weeks
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? John, making me a cup of tea.
Whew! That was long!