Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Doing some house cleaning

...not in the house, although it's in desperate need right now after I've been away for most of August. I've been house cleaning on my computer. I've been deleting old things, sorting other things, moving pictures into their right folders, and sorting through older layouts that I've scanned and never did anything.

So, here are a few that I don't think I've shared here, but have been taking up space on my computer for a while:

This is one that I did for an online challenge. You had to come up with 5 things that you like about yourself. Easy? Not so much.

A very quick and easy layout from our trip to Calgary 3 years ago. Yes, 3 years ago!

This one isn't as old. It's from our trip in March. It was a rainy day in the DR so we spent a lot of time in the room. Spencer and Cameron curled up together to watch a movie. How sweet!

I don't think I shared this one yet. It's from the same trip in March. It was inspired from a layout I saw on the internet somewhere, but it's been so long that I can't remember where.


5 comments:

  1. Great pages... I especially love the list you came up with about yourself. Everything's so true! I'm not sure I could do a page like that though... it's tough to make it sound genuine without... you know, sounding like you're full of it. You did a GREAT job on yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page you did about yourself!

    Thank you so much for the kind comments you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the page you did about yourself, too! Those are five good things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts sis.

    I prefer window seats so that I can look at the world.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.